Have you overanalyzed your flaws lately?
I’ve done it. You’ve done it. We’ve all done it, and to be honest, we all need to freakin stop.
Enough of sitting for hours hating every single selfie you take.
Enough scrolling for days wishing you had a better smile, clearer skin, flatter tummy, and all the other things us girls obsess over.
I know I’ve had enough. Enough trying to be perfect.
So, I made this list.
25 THINGS YOU CAN DO INSTEAD OF OVERANALYZING YOUR FLAWS:
- Spend time with people that love you for you
- Cross something off your bucket list
- Plan your next vacation
- Something productive
- Clean your room
- Give yourself a spa day
- Watch netflix
- Go to the gym
- Go get a drink
- Go for a walk
- Write someone a letter
- Delete instagram for a week
- Make yourself a romantic dinner
- Pick up a new hobby
- Read a book you’ve been meaning to read
- Build a fort
- Plant a flower
- Try something new
- Have a picnic
- Go dancing
- watch a TED talk
- Listen to corny self-love songs (i.e who says- Selena Gomez)
- Look at old photos/memories
- Learn to love yourself
So, bookmark this list, keep it at hands reach so that the next time you catch yourself overanalyzing and hating every flaw, you’ll have something better to do instead.
We’ll see you next time,
We all have flaws, how about we learn to love them?
lots of love,