Attention: Short post ahead, because I missed you guys, and I just had to get something off my chest. Carry on.
As dream chasers, we might get stuck sometimes, things might not go our way, and quite frankly, we might fail. A fear a whole ton of dreamers have. But I’m here to remind you it’s all about the journey, it’s all about the steps you take, the choices you decide to go with, and the way you choose to get there. So, if like me, success takes a little longer to reach for you, and if you feel like you suck at succeeding then pay attention (insert clap meme):
10 LIFE LESSONS FOR DREAMERS WHO SUCK AT SUCCEEDING:
- Your success is defined by you and only YOU.
- Embrace all that you are, always, everyday.
- It’s always a good idea to work the extra hour.
- Remember where you are headed, and where you were before.
- Celebrate it. The small accomplishment, the little detail, you did great.
- If you aren’t where you were yesterday, then you are already succeeding.
- If you are stuck in your yesterday, take action today, so you can see you tomorrow.
- Take one step today, that will get you closer to your goals.
- If you have to work harder, prove to yourself you’ve got it in you.
- Dreams take time, so be patient damn it.
Take these lessons into your heart, do with them what you will, but remember them. Remember that there is no such thing as sucking at succeeding. Your dreams are worth your patience, your grit, and your perseverance. Always remind yourself why.
-May, your Dreamer BFF
Also: If your dreams have been hard to achieve, then you need the Mayliving Habit Tracker, because dreams are only achievable with success habits in place. You can get it for free by clicking the picture down below
and, you don’t want to miss the LAUNCH of MISS MILLENNIAL DREAMER! An online support community for dreamers. We will be launching with my first workshop on starting your Dreamer Journey, getting your vision and focus clear, setting actionable goals, talking about success habits, and finishing off with a CHALLENGE to get you started!! This community is FREE for people who sign up before January 13th, 2018! Once that day is over, the community will become paid, so get your FREE LIFETIME ACCESS to the community while you can! But only if you are ready for free resources, features, support, Q&A’s, motivation, and accountability for your dreams!!
Join MISS MILLENNIAL DREAMER by clicking the picture below: